Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two Off the Bucket List

Besides starting my blog and job searching, this week has been an exciting one for me. Graduating this May has caused me to realize how I have not experienced all that Stillwater has to offer. This, in return, has forced me to create a "Stillwater Bucket List." Tomorrow, I will share what exactly is on that list, but I am excited to share that this week I was able to cross off two items on this list.

1. Eat at Red Red

2. Visit the top of the bell tower of the Edmon Low Library

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me you got sweet tea at Red Rock? I'm missing their chicken salad sandwich right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can go to the bell tower at the library?! I never knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get a sweet tea and it was soo good. I haven't tried the chicken salad sandwich. I'll be sure to get that next time. I was a newbie, so I didn't know what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, unfortunately you can't go to the bell tower. It was a perk I received, while at work.

    ReplyDelete