Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quotable Cards

One of my favorite decorations in my house is my framed quotable cards collage. It may sound a bit lame but I love it and get many complements on it. I have it hanging in my bathroom where I look at it daily, and when I'm having a rough day or seem to be stressing, these quotes make for great inspiration and a quick mood lifter. Some of my favorite can be found below. Enjoy.

"Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway." -anonymous

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

"Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or funk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breathe. And enjoy the ride..." -Solbeam


No comments:

Post a Comment