Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Senioritis

It's official. Senioritis has arrived. Want to know how I know?...I have three tests this week (two of which are tomorrow) and a group project due next week, and I'm not in panic mode. Normally I'd be running around with my head cut-off, stressing to the max and bothering my group members, BUT not this time.

I think it's pretty normal for senioritis to kick in. In fact, I'm pretty proud of myself for hanging on to my motivation this long. With 35 days until finals week, I think it's acceptable for me to feel this way. Many friends have had senioritis since last year, so I feel pretty blessed to have made it this far.

Unfortunately, I STILL have 35 days left until finals week and somehow need to pull my act together because I have several tests left, three major projects due, work to finish and jobs to search for. Come on, motivation! Kick it up a notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment