Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Last Spring Break

Last week was the last spring break of my life. (Pause. Big sigh.) It was a crazy week to say the least, as I went to visit my friend in Bethlehem, PA, where she attends Lehigh University. Bethlehem is a perfect college town. It's an hour away from Philadelphia and an hour away from NYC. My little eyes were exposed to so much, as I saw all three cities and some in between! Here's some pictures from my trip...

Carlo's Bake Shop off of TLC's Cake Boss in Hoboken, NJ

Times Square

Cheese steak place in Philly

Now that spring break has officially ended, it's time for the real work to begin. Job hunting. With that said, if anyone knows of an opening position in Dallas dealing with public relations or account service for advertising, please let me know. My resume is ready for your viewing pleasure. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great spring break! How exciting! :) You'll find a great job in a heartbeat, I'm sure. You're amazing at your majors and that will lead to a great opportunity soon. Hope all is well!
    -Jen Yeung

    ReplyDelete