Monday, March 21, 2011

1 of 30

Welcome to my blog. I've officially been challenged to blog for 30 days straight. While I've been up to challenge before, I failed at day one. This time will be different. How can I tell? Because this time I've gone as far as to CREATE a blog.

The biggest hurdle is coming up with a name and topic. It took me most of the day to decide on one. Several ideas came to me but none seemed quite right. Should I have a cooking/baking blog?...No, I'm not looking to gain 30 pounds over this challenge. What about the happenings in Stillwater, Okla?...Nope, not much happens here. These uncreative ideas discouraged me, until my boss, Bonnie, said "Just name it 'To Be Determined' for now and change it later." This lit a spark in me. The name was perfect!

This blog name isn't going to be temporary it's permanent and it fits what I'm going through now. As a senior in college, my life up til now was pretty much planned for me. Four years ago, I graduated high school and knew I was going to college because my parents said so. Now, four years later, I'm coming to the end of my college education and am going out into the "real world." As much as I'm trying to avoid it and pretend it won't happen, it's inevitable. With no current job after graduation, when people ask me about my plans, all I can say is "to be determined."

No comments:

Post a Comment