Sunday, April 24, 2011

Where's The Pause Button?

It's finally hit me. This is the last week of classes then ill be graduating and going into the real world. It's a bit surreal and several emotions are stirred up when I think about this next phase of my life. I would probably be more excited if I had a job and if every person I talked to didn't say "oh you're going to miss college so much; soak it up."

I'm not done soaking it up. School work got in the way. Can't I have a couple more weeks? I hope time creeps by these next two weeks. I want to soak in my youth a little longer. Before I know it ill have grey hair and wrinkles. Life is moving too fast. I need a pause button.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete