Friday, April 8, 2011

Dallas Friends

This weekend, I came back to Dallas and got the chance to catch up with some of my high school friends. I really loved catching up with them. It was amazing how easily we were able to get right back in the swing of things even though I haven't seen them in a while.

I love having friends like that who remind me who I am and where I came from. My high school friends helped shape the person I am today and when I get together with them I feel 16 all over again. We laugh about the silly things in life, spill the drama that's in our life and get advice from one another. I feel blessed to have true friends that have my back and know the type of person I truly am. I hope you all are just as lucky as I am.

Meeting my friends tonight was a great ending to my awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment