Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interview Season

As my job hunt is in full swing, so is "interview season." I'm beginning to prepare for future interviews and recently had a rehearsal with my boss Bonnie on a couple possible interview questions I could be asked. Some were quite a stumper like, “Describe the last time you put you ‘foot in your mouth’" or "what areas of professional development are you most interested in pursuing."

I would love to get your input on possible interview questions. What’s the hardest question you have come across? What were really good questions you’ve been asked? How can I really impress the interviewer? What are good techniques to prepare for an interview? Also, do you think suits are a requirement, specifically, is it necessary if you know the place of employment is laid back?

I've had a few interviews in my day, but any and all advice and tips I can get are really appreciated. You can never over-prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment