Monday, April 4, 2011

Opening Positions for Guest Bloggers

As the thirty day blogging challenge is beginning to get more difficult due to a lack of content ideas mixed with an increase in school projects and a busy schedule, I came up with a fantastic idea. After begging my boyfriend to blog for me I knew what I should do... have guest bloggers!

I'm officially opening applications for guest bloggers. You can blog about anything you want; just send me your name and email address and we will work out the day for you to blog. You see, everyone can get something out of this. My blog will still have 30 blog posts in 30 days and you will get the chance to show off your blogging skills. Feel free to use this opportunity to showcase your blog or to use it as practice. Whatever floats your boat. Let the applications pour in!

No comments:

Post a Comment